The long awaited trip to Italy has finally come true. We spent two weeks last year (2015) touring the beautiful European country.
1) Grand Canal of Venice at dusk
2) Every corner of Venice is so poetic
3）A quiet morning in Venice
5）Colourful buildings in Burano, a small island close to Venice
6） Burano: cannot help but to take more pictures
7) Again Burano
8) Florence：Romantic Arno River. This photo was taken from the famous Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge). Enchanted music played by the buskers at Ponte Vecchio echoes around the Arno River.
10）Florence: cityscape of Florence viewed from the Piazzale Michelangelo
12）The old city centre of Pisa
13）A mountain village in southern Tuscany.
15）Tuscany: Four Angels B&B
16) Cinque Terre
18) Naples: This scene reminded me Diego Maradona used to play in this city
20) Rome: the playground is surrounded by historical artifacts
21）Rome at sunset
22）Rome: newly-weds from China at the St. Angelo bridge
24）Rome: pasta, pasta, pasta.